Monday, June 28, 2010

Heros Camp




We all had so much fun learning about God!!! The mornings were early... it was a little crazy getting 6 kids up, dressed, fed and out the door by 8 (that was a lot of hair for one stylist). I taught Rhett's grade this year. So thankful he still thinks I am cool enough to do that. I am sure my time is ticking away fast!!! We got to go to the Capital area food bank and pack family boxes. The kids loaded 3000 pounds of food. I was so proud of how they worked together and never complained. The director told us that the food would be on peoples tables within 4 days. Reef's class went to the library and a miniature pony farm. Rox.... well I am sure her teacher held that little piece of sugar the whole day. I laughed everyday when I picked her up because she smelled like her teacher. I am sure I learned way more than I taught... God is funny like that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment