Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Report Cards !!!

The results are in...
A's across the board!!! Rhett made a 95 in math!!! We are so jazzed for him and all the hard work he has put into learning multiplication ( I think I need a report card that says well done Mommy...flashcards about took its toll on me..the 8's are not my strong suit). Reef made tons of E's and her teacher feels she is doing AMAZING! We celebrated with cheeseburgers and fries all around. Could these really be my kids?? If they didn't look so much like me I might be calling St. David's hospital with some ?'s. They had to get the smart DNA from their extremely bright Daddy. I most definitely "married up"!! I am sure one day they with thank me for this wise choice. Congrats Doss kids. You are such a blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment