Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thank you....Please...


We have a deal going on here...You use good manners and Dad and I will put a "fuzzy" in the jar on your behalf. When the jar is filled to the rim off to build a bear we will go to celebrate your victory.( I am not a fan of stuffed animals because they have taken over our home...I guess I should not complain at least I don't have to feed or bath them like the other breathing animals be have around here)I am willing to let you get another furry friend to help you learn the power of manners and how they will benefit you forever in the world I will soon be sending you into without me there to say " and the boy and or girl says..." or for the smallest Doss "what do you say". I know this is hard to learn. I remember my Dad and Mom shooting a look at me that I am sure if looks could kill I would have been with Jesus a long time ago. I really did not get why they insisted I say "yes ma'am and no sir" At times I was sure they must of had a secret desire to run a boot camp or they just had me to clean the kitchen (my mom used every pot in the cabinet EVERY TIME she made a meal...but her food was so yummy) I now know if that was the case a maid would have been way cheaper and they would not have had to deal with the back talk, drama,dance classes,cheerleading outfits that had to be ironed,boyfriends,etc... Oh what you wonderful kids have taught me... and here I was thinking I was going to teach you so much. Good luck "my little soldiers" I am sure you will have these thoughts till you are blessed with children of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment