Monday, February 1, 2010

ShAKe iT BaBY!!!








Whose feet are sore?? Dancing, shopping, eating out, playing with girlfriends... this was hard on the pigs.
We went to JUMP (dance convention) this weekend in Houston. Ballet, hip hop, jazz and TAP! I say tap last because the teacher was a 25 year old cutie pie. He made music with his feet to say the least. Reef's little cheeks turned the warmest shade of pink that glowed for the entire hour that heavenly boy tapped his amazing feet and spoke (in a Harry Connick Jr. way) "shuffle, shuffle, toe, toe, shuffle, shuffle, toe". Tap for sure held her attention, but ballet was where I could see her heart was at home. I watched with tearful eyes seeing her embrace her taller than average body... forming her long thin arms and legs into the silhouette of a beautiful ballerina... graceful and moving like a slow running stream. I could see in her eyes this was what she had come for. I loved watching her go from a nervous look of "where am I", to a look like "she and the teacher were the only people in the room". Confidence is growing... I can read her like a book being that her finger immediate goes to the corner of her mouth like she is in serious thought when she is not sure. As the classes went on the finger dropped and all was well in her dancing world. Besides dancing, we enjoyed just being together. Time to just hold her hand, focus only on her perfect slightly freckled face, listening to every soft syllable spoken. The trip was full of memories that will be forever etched into my mind... I feel my own cheeks warming and turning pink with the thought of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment